A lot of prep time involved but the end product is healthy and delicious. And you can make more and fridge it for lunch the next day.
- 1 pound of shrimp, cooked, peeled, devined
- Thin slices of cooked beef if you prefer
- Red peppers, julienned
- Orange peppers, julienned
- Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Half of a Spanish onion, if you prefer
- 1 Avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- Pineapple, if you prefer
- Apple, thinly sliced, if you prefer
- Rice paper
- Vermicelli noodles, cooked.
- Peanut Sauce
What’s missing: Basil, cilantro.
Dip the rice paper in hot water for a few seconds. Take out and spread on a big plate. Place all your ingredients on one end of the rice paper. Roll slowly and gently, folding in the sides as you go.
This was my first time making spring rolls and my rolls are lumpy and uneven 😦 But they taste just fine!